Do you want to know what is the meaning of the X on Snapchat, then read this article completely, and you will get the answer in it.
A lot of Snapchat users have recently noticed the X icon next to the user’s name inside their Snapchat conversations.
Users are getting very upset seeing this little x icon. They don’t understand what it is used for and this gray x icon is nowhere well explained.
We have tried to find out about it by doing a lot of research. Let us see what this gray x icon is and why it is used.
Get the Meaning of the X on Snapchat
When you click on the X icon, you will see three options:-
- Clear Conversions
Understand It Well Below:-
- It means that you are not on their friend list, they have removed you from their friend list.
- It is also possible that you have removed them from your friend list.
- You are not friends but you can send messages to each other very easily.
- This X icon appears when you aren’t friends on Snapchat.
- You’ll still see this X icon if another Snapchat user has blocked you.
How Can the X Mark Be Removed?
- Make sure you have added them to your friend list.
- Check that they haven’t blocked you.
- You see that they have not removed you from their friend list. If they have removed you from their friend list, you can ask them to add you to their friend list again.
- How to Delete Friends on Snapchat
- Can’t Load Pictures in Snapchat Chat?
- How to Repost Someone’s Snapchat Story
I hope you have enjoyed reading this article and also got to know who the X is called on Snapchat. If you are facing any problems even after reading this article, then you must tell us by commenting in the comment section. We promise you that we will do our best to fix your Snapchat problem.
To keep reading such funny posts, you should bookmark our website techunfix.com now, and yes do not forget to share this article on your social media at all.