If are you looking for how to create a public Snapchat story then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you in full detail how you can create your own public Snapchat story.
If you want to share your photo or video with the world, then we have a great way for you with the help of which you will be able to do so.
When you create your account on Snapchat, initially you can share your story only with your friends. If you want to share your Snapchat story with people who aren’t your friends, you’ll need to make your profile public.
In this article, we will tell you how you can create a public Snapchat story. After doing this your story will be available in the Discover section. Let’s get started.
What is a Public Snapchat Story?
If you are tired of sharing your story with your friends and you want more people to see your story, then you will have to go to Snapchat’s settings and change your profile to Public Snapchat Story.
By doing this, even people with whom you are not friends on Snapchat will be able to see your story and who knows, you may become famous on Snapchat by making a public profile.
How to Create a Public Story on Snapchat
You can make a Snapchat story public very easily. You’ll need to go to your Snapchat Story settings and change it from Friends to Everyone. Let’s see how you can do this:
- Open Snapchat app
- Click on your Bitmoji icon on the top left corner
- Click the three horizontal dots on the right side of “Add to My Story.”
- Now scroll down and click on “Story Settings”.
- You will see three options “Everyone, Friends Only, and Custom”
- You select “everywhere”
Note: Your story will now be public and anyone can view it easily.
Let us know more about the three options:
- Everyone: This means that your story will become public, allowing people who aren’t your friends on Snapchat to see your story.
- Only Friends: This means that only people you are friends with on Snapchat will see your story.
- Custom: This means that you can choose the people to whom you want to show your story. No one else will be able to see your story except those you select.
How to Create a Custom Snapchat Story?
If you want your story to be seen only by those people whom you want to see, then you will have to go inside the story settings and select Custom. You can create your custom story by following the steps given below:
- First of all, open Snapchat.
- Click on your Bitmoji icon.
- Go to the three dots on the right-hand side of “Add My Story”.
- Scroll down and click on “Story Settings”.
- Now three options will appear in front of you.
- You select the option of “Custom”.
Note: By following the steps given above, you will be able to add your custom story to Snapchat very easily.
We hope you have learned how you can make your Snapchat story public. Now let’s hurry up and create your public story and show your story to as many people as possible.
If you have any questions related to this article, you can tell us by commenting in the comment section. We will solve your problem. Don’t forget to share this article on your social media platforms and if you want to read such interesting articles, then bookmark our website.
- How to Add a Subscribe Button on Snapchat Profile
- How to Repost Someone’s Snapchat Story
- What Does the X Mean on Snapchat?
- Can’t Load Pictures in Snapchat Chat?
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can a public Snapchat story make someone famous?
There’s no way you can’t become famous with a public Snapchat story. With a public story, you can only show your story to people you are not friends with. Create a public profile and share the spotlight, who knows, maybe you will become famous.
2) Can people see my location after posting a public Snapchat story?
He can’t see your location at all. Only people can view your story after you post a public Snapchat story.